Training and certification of medium and small companies in Colombia, Ecuador and Panama in Responsible Business Conduct practices: CER-PYME
Basic information of the project
- Implementing organizations: Colombian-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce – AHK Colombia and Colombian-Dutch Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Implementation countries: Colombia, Ecuador and Panama
- Implementation period: 09/2020 to 04/2021
Objective of the project
Create a business ecosystem in which large companies that operate under high social, environmental and corporate transparency standards motivate small and medium-sized enterprises in Colombia, Ecuador and Panama to implement good practices of responsible business conduct in the development of their corporate purpose. The project seeks to positively impact 250 small and medium-size companies from different sectors in the three selected countries through the development of training activities, exchange of experiences, transfer of knowledge and advice on key issues such as social and environmental responsibility, gender and corporate transparency, among others.
Main achievements and activities
- 489 SMEs registered to participate in the project.
- 326 SMEs completed the self-diagnosis based on the identification of impacts and management gaps in responsible business conduct in SMEs.
- 246 SMEs participated in training sessions to strengthen their capacities to implement RBC within their business processes.
- 177 SMEs completed the construction of management models (Roadmap and Action Plan).
- Development of a RBC self-management model for SMEs.
(click on the product names to access them)
- Project presentation infographic
- Presentation of participating companies
- Example of RBC management model for SMEs
- Presentation on socialization of the results of the self-diagnosis of participating SMEs
- Presentation of the final results of the CERPYME program
- Short video presentation of the project
- Closing testimonial video and short version of it